I am part of the Garmin Influencer Program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Traveling as a family has always been one of my all time favorite things to do. Yes, it can be challenging and frustrating at times with 3 kids, but we always make the best memories through our travels. One thing I’ve come to learn as parent that travels often with my kids, is that no matter how well you think you know your travel plan, things are bound to change. We’ve always used a Garmin navigation device to help get us where we need to go. From small local trips to traveling across the country, my Garmin has safely taken my family all over the nation.
- Easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator with 5.0-inch dual-orientation display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the U.S. or U.S. and Canada (depending on the model selected)
- Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more
- Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend, using landmarks and traffic lights
- Find new and popular restaurants, shops and more with Foursquare
One reason I love using Garmin navigation devices is that it gives me total control over the road. I don’t need to worry about glancing at a phone or possibly having unreliable directions. It’s so important to maintain a sense of awareness and driver safety not just for my own sake but for the sake of my family and others on the road. Using a Garmin gives me that reliability and I can’t wait to see how the fun new features of the Garmin Drive 50LM help!
My favorite feature of the Garmin Drive line is that it works with Garmin’s new babyCam system! The Garmin babyCam, is a small camera that can be mounted to a headrest. The camera then pairs with your Garmin navigation device and allows you to keep an eye on your little ones safely while driving! I’ll have the chance to take the Garmin babyCam for a test drive in a few weeks and I can’t wait!