Thank you to BeSpoke Post for providing me with a sample for review.
Father’s Day is quickly approaching and if you’re like me, you struggle to find that perfect gift for your Dad or Husband. it’s definitely not easy finding something I know they’ll like AND use when they already have everything. Thankfully the insanely, manly dudes at BeSpoke Post have got what I need for Father’s Day covered, and then some! BeSpoke Post is a monthly subscription service catering to men and their need for unique items. Finding only the best items to include in their monthly boxes from all over the world, men can enjoy a box with a retail value of over $70 every month for just $45. Don’t need a box one month? BeSpoke Post offers the ability to skip anytime and resume when wanted!
Is your Dad all about cooking? BeSpoke has you covered. Is your husband a fashion addict? BeSpoke has you covered. Does your Father In-Law love to travel? Yup, BeSpoke has you covered! If ever there were a subscription service rugged enough for men, BeSpoke Post is it. Delivering a box of awesome to all their manly subscribers each month, they’re giving guys a reason to want to check the mail.
I was given the chance to test out a month of BeSpoke Post and find out for myself what all the awesomeness is about. We received one of the boxes from the month of May and I was totally surprised when I opened it up. Entitled ‘CUE, It was full of gourmet grilling supplies and smelled amazing! I found out later that the smell I was getting was that of the Whole Spice items that were included. The box contained 12 items;
- Hickory, Cedar & Alder Grill Planks, by Outdoor Gourmet
- Chipotle & Honey Rub, Moroccan Harissa Rub, Chimichurri Seasoning, 1.8 oz each, by Whole Spice
- Wynad Single-Estate Peppercorn, 2.64 oz Parameswaran by Salt Traders
- Whole Grain Artisan Mustard, 10 oz, by Tin Mustard
- Gourmet Classic Scooping Ketchup, 11 oz, by Sir Kensington’s
- Summer Southern Honey, 6 oz, by TruBee Honey
- Jalapeño & Blue Corn Chips, 1.5 oz each, by Food Should Taste Good
The gourmet mustard, ketchup, and honey are all really neat. Not only are the jars fun to look at and display but each one offers something unique.
- The mustard was created by Chef Tin Dizdarevic and is meant to be more than just a condiment. It can be used on steak, hot dogs, pork chops, or ribs to help create the best flavor possible.
- The gourmet scooping ketchup is made in small batches from domestically sourced tomatoes, apple cider vinegar and all-natural sweeteners, making it healthier than ordinary sugar-filled kinds.
- The Trubee Honey is raw, pure and unpasteurized American honey that is harvested in Tennessee from “free-range” honeybees. It’s able to be used as the perfect base for your next homemade BBQ sauce or included in your drinks for added flair.
The grilling planks from Outdoor Gourmet are my favorite part of the box. They smell amazing and are meant to be used when grilling to help season your food with flavors such as cedar, hickory and alder. Just place the plank in water for a few hours, put it on the grill and top it with your cooking to sear a wonderful flavor into your food.
When I opened the box of awesome I was overwhelmed by an amazing smell that made my mouth instantly water. That smell was coming from the three, 1.8 oz spice mixes that were included.
- The Chipotle & Honey Rub, Moroccan Harissa Rub and Chimichurri Seasoning from Whole Spice; the maker of exclusive artisanal spice mixes and rubs for chefs and restaurants from around the country. These wonderful blends are perfect for seasoning all kinds of meat and with the way they smell, I can only imagine how they’ll taste!
- The Wynad Single-Estate Peppercorn from Parameswaran by Salt Traders comes from the southern region of India and is made from peppercorns that are ripened on the vine, harvested by hand, sundried, and then hand-packed. This helps to create an intense array of flavors unlike any on the market.
- Last but not least, the Blue Corn and Jalepeno tortilla chips from Food Should Taste Good are the perfect items to wrap up such an awesome box.
When it comes to giving the men in your life something that will enhance their manly outlook on the world, BeSpoke Post is where to go. With their ever changing gift boxes for just $45 a month and the ability to skip a month at any time, there’s no reason not to hit a gifting home run! With Father’s Day around the corner, BeSpoke has even resurrected some of their past boxes that can be purchased as a single box without subscribing for $60, including the ‘CUE box you see above! They even have a store on their site that allows specific items from boxes to be purchased A LA CARTE.
Grab a discount!
Use coupon code LINKFAIRY at check out to receive 15% off your first box OR 10% off any gift subscription!
Check out all the boxes available from BeSpoke Post on their website.