This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cost Plus World Market. All opinions are 100% my own.
There’s nothing like the feeling you get when spreading joy to others. With the holiday season officially here and the time for giving upon us, I feel that sharing the joy of the season with those who’ve given the most for us is important. Who better to share some joy with than our local veterans and those who sacrificed so much to keep our country safe!
Being a military spouse, I have a personal connection to those who have served, their families and the hardships they go through to make sure our country stays great. I feel it’s incredibly important that we instill a respect for those who have served in our children which is why we chose to gift our local veterans with a share the joy gift basket!
I took a trip to my local Cost Plus World Market to grab a few items that I felt would make the perfect gift baskets. Cost Plus World Market carries everything from holiday decor and ornaments to seasonal food items and even fun holiday drinks. It was hard to choose between all the wonderful holiday items they offered, however I feel like I was able to create a good mix of yummy goodies, stocking stuffers, holiday cheer and fun seasonal decor. My favorite finds were a Gingerbread Ninja Cookie Kit and some Holly Nog!
My kiddos and I decided to surprise our local VFW post with the basket we created. We just so happened to show up on Bingo Night which was quite the hopping time! We met with Commander Dave and Quartermaster Ron to thank them for their service and all they’ve done for our country as we presented them with the gift basket of Cost Plus World Market goodies we put together. They were excited to receive the gift and the kids and I enjoyed talking and getting to know them better. It was such a wonderful and fulfilling way to help spread and share the joy of the holiday season with those we care about.
Take a look at our share the joy gifting experience.
(It’s a little hard to hear at times, bingo night was seriously booming!)
Share the joy with Cost Plus World Market and enter to win a trip home for the holidays!
Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the holidays with those you care about most? Well now you have the chance to win a trip home with Cost Plus World Market’s Share The Joy Contest!
Here’s how to enter:
- Share a photo or video of a favorite holiday memory on Instagram or Twitter, or Upload at http://wyng.com/commerce/
gallery/25376 and explain why you’d like to go home for the holidays.
- You can enter yourself or nominate someone else to win a trip home for the holidays.
- Use #WorldMarketJoy and #Contest in the caption if you’re submitting on Instagram or Twitter.
- Cost Plus World Market will choose 4 total winners – one per week starting November 1st through November 30th. If your entry is selected, you’ll be on your merry way!
Shop this post
Looking to create a share the joy gift basket of your own? Here’s all of my Cost Plus World Market Finds featured in this post:
- Brown Oval Jackie Basket
- Mesh Bag of Chocolate Snowflake Coins
- Gingerbread Ninja Cookie Kit
- Vermeiren Belgian Speculoos Cookie Tin
- Ghirardelli Holiday Assorted Chocolate Bag
- Anthon Berg Coffee Liqueur Dark Chocolates
- Glittered Wood Happy Holidays Garland
- Traditional Wood Nutcracker Ornament
- Bottlebrush Tree
- Metal Alpine Jingle Bell Ornaments
- Mini Multi color and Nutcracker Christmas Crackers
- Riegelein Napolitains
- Paper Globe Ornament
- World Market Holiday Cocoa 3-Pack Stack
- Holly Nog