When it comes to strollers, I think every mom has an image of what her ideal stroller would consist of. For me, a few of my dream features would be a stroller that’s super functional, stylish, lasts from infancy to toddler-hood, rugged, easy to push and easy to fold. Unfortunately I don’t have the ability to manufacture my own stroller, but thankfully Inglesina Baby USA has created a stroller that offers almost everything I’d look for! Meet the Quad, the premium SUV of strollers. This baby brings the best of an all terrain stroller with the best of a city stroller into one modern package.
The Quad offers an array of great features such as:
- Can be used from birth to 55 lbs
- Modern and technical look
- Large EVA wheels (featuring ball bearings) give the Quad sturdiness and the ability to travel on the roughest terrain
- Features an Inglesina-patented locking system, making it possible to close and reopen the frame with one hand
- Can also be pushed comfortably with just one hand
- Reversible seat, easily adjustable to face either the parent or the outside world.
- Stroller seat can recline flat to accommodate newborns and sleepy toddlers.
- Includes rain cover, winter foot-muff, large foldaway hood, cup holder and mesh storage basket.
- 5-point adjustable safety harness with soft shoulder pads
- 2-position adjustable footrest
- Padded seat cover
- Shock absorbers on all four wheels
- Single height-adjustable handle
- Car seat compatible with optional accessory
- Swiveling front wheels
- One-control active brake, moving automatically into position upon actuating, ensures great safety in use
The stroller does require a little assembly but not much. Just pop the back wheels on, snap on the canopy to the seat and it’s ready for strolling! The seat clicks into the frame by just placing it on top and can be positioned either front or rear facing which is nice. Once put together, the Quad is certainly a show stopper!
The modern design is visually stunning plus I have to say, the Quad is probably the easiest stroller I’ve ever used when it comes to getting it up and down as well as steering. I can easily steer the stroller with one hand both on pavement and on grass. The seat does have to be removed when collapsing but the Inglesina patented locking system on the frame really does make it super easy to put down and up with one hand. I love that the Quad comes with accessories such as the rain cover and winter foot muff. Most of the time you see these accessories offered as optional which you need to pay extra for, so the fact that they are included is really nice!
Go for a vintage look!
Another thing I love is that the Quad offers an optional bassinet in place of the single seat. The bassinet offers a beautiful vintage pram look, something Inglesina is also known for. The bassinet is great for infants up to 6 months and gives them a safe and cozy place to rest and travel.
The bassinet also offers an array of great features such as:
- Top carry handle
- Lightweight at only 12 pounds
- Easily snaps right into the Quad’s frame
- Completely removable internal lining, hand washable at 86 F.
- Extra large design and wrap around shape offers a high level of protection
- Special adjustable opening vents offer natural air circulation for the ideal temperature
- Adjustable headrest
I think my favorite look for this stroller is with the bassinet. I love the vintage feel and I’ve always wanted one of the pretty, old time looking prams for my baby. The bassinet is really easy to add to the stroller base and clicks into place just like the single seat. I really like that the headrest of the bassinet is adjustable and LOVE that it’s lining is washable. All of us moms know that there are some “unfortunate” accidents that occur in the stroller so having the ability to wash the fabric is a BIG plus!
When it comes to finding the perfect stroller, in my mommy opinion, Inglesina’s Quad has hit the mark! It’s modern style mixed with the latest stroller tech and great accessories make the Quad a stroller ever mom and child will enjoy.