Being a military family (Navy) we are constantly on the go. We have yet to be stationed near family members so we are always traveling, not to mention packing up and moving every 3 years. Having good, go to luggage is a MUST for us and I’ve gone through countless bags over the years. I need something that’s sturdy, well made and won’t rip when it’s being tossed around during our excursions. Thankfully, I’ve found the perfect travel bag that will allow me to carry what I need and stand up to travel abuse; The Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle by Teton Sports!
When it comes to withstanding loads of traveling and expeditions alike, the Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle will have you covered.
The Adventure Rolling Travel Duffle offers all kinds of innovative features that make traveling a breeze! –
- Sturdy Glide Wheels, allowing you to roll the bag with ease.
- The bag has a free standing frame design, meaning it won’t fall over or slouch. It easily stands on it’s own without having to be leaned against something.
- Fabric overlays and extra stitching layers, make the corners of the bag extra durable and ensure that edges won’t split.
- The bag offers grab handles on all sides, including the front of the bag, making it easier to grab when loading or unloading.
- Front compression straps help to keep the bag balanced no matter how stuffed it is
- A covered ID slot, so it won’t get ripped off or fall off.
- Made from 900 D Ballistics Grade Polyester, meaning it takes a lot to tear this baby!
- The frame of the bag is made from durable Polyethylene which means it can withstand a beating and keep it’s shape.
- Offers a large capacity of 9100 cubic inches of packing space.
- Zipped upper pocket that hides the sliding aluminum towing handle.
- Two high impact back rails that protect the bag if it’s dropped or dragged.
- Elastic cargo strap inside the bag to hold down it’s contents.
- Large mesh zippered pocket on the inside for carrying items you don’t want rolling around.
The bag was much larger then I thought it would be, standing 30 inches tall with out the handle extended and 42 inches with it extended. You can see the high quality of the bag just by looking at it. The 900 D ballistics grade polyester feels strong and I have no worries about the bag getting ripped. I love that the framing of the bag isn’t just in the back, it extends to the bottom which lets me have some extra protection. The bag glides easily and I like that the aluminum towing handle clicks into place, so I don’t have to worry about it sliding while I’m using it. The 9100 cubic inches of packing space certainly allows me to pack enough for an extended trip. Plus, the large mesh pocket in the inside, which spans the entire length of the top of the bag, gives me a place for toiletries and other items I don’t want flopping around.
The Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle is certainly a high-end piece of traveling equipment for a fraction of the price that others are going for. If you are in the market for a new piece of luggage, I highly recommend checking it out! A big Fairy A+ in my book!
Enter to WIN an Adventurer Rolling Travel Duffle of your Own!
Enter through the widget below. Giveaway ends on March 19th.